We are approaching the June solstice, which will occur on the 21st of June at 10:07 am UTC. On this day on the Northern hemisphere, the Sun reaches its highest position in the sky, thus making it the longest day of the year and also marking the beginning of summer. On the Southern hemisphere, the Sun will reach its lowest position in the sky, thus making it the shortest day of the year and also marking the beginning of winter.
Whether you are in the northern hemisphere or the south, all Solstice rituals celebrate the Earth, the Light, and the Sun and are sacred occasions where we can connect with our seasonal and spiritual cycles, connecting with the Earth, the Sun, and the Cosmos.
Solstice is a time for Self-reflection and change. Now is the time for you to look at the grander scope of your life and spiritual path and take note of what is out of alignment. What doesn’t serve you? What things do you tell yourself or others that are not in line with what you preach? What things do you do that do not serve your personal and spiritual growth?
In the northern hemisphere, it is Summer Solstice: aligned with the element of fire, passion, will and drive. This is the time to seek right action, to choose to walk in alignment with your beliefs. The Summer Solstice gives us a window to step into the personal power you have cultivated this past year and to manifest it as a new habit, a new relationship, a new way of being in your body.
There is also a slow side to the Summer Solstice – it teaches us patience. The fruit is still yet green and until it’s ripe you just can’t rush it. There is the slow, sure rhythm of time that events will enter into our lives if we let them. We can’t hurry things, but if we just relax and let go, things will reach their fullness without effort or the striving of ego on our part. The seeds of spring have been planted, we’ve labored over them all spring-now it’s time to let nature take its course.
In the southern hemisphere it is Winter Solstice; also celebrated with fire; and we celebrate the birth of the new solar year, the returning of the Light. We celebrate the birth of the spiritual sun within each one of us. For many cultures the Winter Solstice is a celebration of Goddess (Moon) energy, as on this day, the Moon gives birth to the Sun. On the night of the Winter Solstice you may choose to celebrate with a Goddess bath to help clear away the old and welcome the new. There are some easy rituals for both Summer & Winter Solstice here:
Winter Solstice is a time of quiet energy, a time well used to look within yourself, and focus on what you really want and need. A time to reflect on what has been and what will be. We can utilize the energies of this time to release a lot of the negativity from the months before, let go of our pasts, and make the changes within ourselves so we can enter this new solar year with a reborn sense of self, purpose, and determination. This time of moving from the darkness to the Light is a time for self-reflection, for regeneration, renewal, and knowing we have the ability to recreate ourselves. A time to set new goals and intentions, anticipating the success we are manifesting for the coming year, and beginning to create the life we want to live.
Wherever in the world you are, all the Solstice symbols reminder us that the Sun is eternal, the cycle is renewing, and so are you. We are not separate from the Creator as we were conditioned to believe. We are Divine Beings and we are One. The Sun is a symbol of our inter-connectedness. It shines equally on all on our beautiful planet, and PachaMama (Mother Nature) supports all equally. It is a time of finding unity.
We will use the opportunity of this year’s June Solstice to bring more unity among Lightworkers and Lightwarriors, to stabilize the new timeline, to assist the operations of the Light Forces and to prevent further delays toward planetary liberation.
We will be doing this meditation at the exact moment of the June Solstice on Thursday, June 21st at 10:07 am UTC. This equals 7:07 pm JST in Tokyo, 6:07 pm CST in Taipei, 12:07 pm EET in Cairo, 12:07 pm CEST in Paris, 11:07 am BST in London, 6:07 am EDT in New York, 5:07 am CDT in Chicago, 4:07 am MDT in Denver and 3:07 am PDT in Los Angeles.
You can check the time of the meditation for your time zone here:
Here is the Facebook event for this meditation:
Guided audios for this meditation will be posted here when they become available.
Here are the instructions:
1. Use your own technique to bring yourself to a relaxed state of consciousness
2. State your intent, to use this June Solstice meditation, as a tool to speed up the liberation of planet Earth and her inhabitants.
3. Visualize a pillar of Light emanating from the Galactic Central Sun, then going through all beings of Light inside our Solar System and then through your body to the center of the Earth. Visualize another pillar of Light rising from the center of the Earth, then up through your body and upwards into the sky towards all beings of Light in our Solar System and our galaxy. You are now sitting in two pillars of Light, the Light flowing both upwards and downwards simultaneously. Keep these pillars of Light active for a few minutes.
4. Visualize all Lightworkers and Lightwarriors surrounded by the Blue Ray of Archangel Michael. Visualize this Light protecting them, so that no negative influences interfere and see the Blue Ray giving them strength to focus on their missions.
5. Visualize the Violet flame of Saint Germaine assisting the Light Forces with the clearing of all remaining energies that are not of the Light on the physical, plasma, etheric and astral planes. Visualize the White Fire of AN assisting the Light Forces with clearing of all remaining negative weapons on the physical, plasma, etheric, and astral planes. Visualize all operations of the Light Forces proceeding with full speed.
6. Visualize all Cintamani holders on the surface of the planet anchoring pure source energies to the Cintamani light grid, with no interference from the dark. Visualize the Cintamani Light grid harmonizing, balancing and synchronizing, with Rainbow Goddess Light, through the old Atlantean energy grid and the planetary ley lines. Visualize Pure Source energies anchoring across all planetary grids and key vortices, bringing Stability, Harmony, Pure Love and Joy.
7. Now visualize every living being on the surface being surrounded by the soft Pink Loving Goddess Light. Visualize Unity among members of every Lightworker group on the surface of this beautiful planet. Now visualize all Lightworkers, Lightwarriors and Truthers working in Unity for the creation of the New Earth. Visualize everyone becoming immune to dark manipulations, differences being set aside, and people connecting in harmony.
8. Visualize all people receiving clear contact with their Higher selves and spiritual guides. Visualize all people waking up and seeing the real planetary situation. See all souls healing from past traumas, pain and suffering and see them joining the Light forces, accepting Love and Light within their hearts. Visualize all people participating and being supportive of the planetary liberation. Visualize the manifestation of The Event by the awakened surface population.
9. Visualize all motherships of the Galactic Federation of Light streaming Pure Source Light through the planet and see the Light anchoring through the core of the planet, spiralling through to all beings.
You may also finish with the following short meditation suggested by the Light forces. This will enhance the energy field of Love which serve as our protection shield.
1. Make yourself comfortable, close your eyes and relax by watching your breath
2. Surround yourself with a Pink egg full of energy of Love
3. Surround your loved ones with similar Pink eggs full of energy of Love
4. Embrace the whole humanity and all living beings of planet Earth within a Pink egg full of energy of Love
Goddess wants Peace and Unity, and Peace and Unity it will be.
Victory of the Light!