March equinox is the Spring equinox in the Northern Hemisphere and the Autumnal (fall) equinox in the Southern Hemisphere.
It is also a powerful moment for Goddess energy, and a time of balance between day and night. Mother Earth is balanced between summer and winter. Night and day are in harmony.
On the Northern hemisphere, the aspect is manifesting in the Light part of the cycle. On the Southern hemisphere, the other aspect is manifesting the Dark part of the cycle. So the two hemispheres mirror each other. When we recognize this beautiful symmetry and allow ourselves to FEEL it, we can comprehend the Wholeness of Being: the truth that we are ONE.
For those of us in the North, celebrating the Spring Equinox, there are now more hours of daylight to propel our souls to move forward, and make needed changes. A time of renewal and rebirth, resurrection. It’s time of transition allow your soul to let go of the old and plant new seeds to grow for the life coming. Goddess may now stretch herself over the land, bringing new life and God may walk the greening fields, showing delight in new life sprouting.
For those of us in the South, celebrating the Autumnal Equinox, it is an important time to give thanks to Mother Goddess and PachaMama, the Earth, for her gifts. Celebrate the harvest you’ve reaped. With joy and with gratitude, look back on this past year, honoring and releasing what no longer serves. Look also to your life, center and balance so you may be ready for the future.
Also, as suggested by Untwine;
“There is one step in the cycle which is especially important for Goddess energy : the Sunrise, Spring Equinox. The Goddess is the one who is birthing new life in all sorts of ways possible.
Etymology and phonetics have left many clues about this. This is the time of Easter, which is Goddess Ishtar. The sun rises in the East, along with the East Star/Ishtar : Venus is the first star to rise in the East in the morning, which is why it is called the EastStar, or also was called Lucifer (that word originally refers to Venus), which litterally means in latin, the Light bringer, because the Goddess Venus brings the new life like the planet Venus brings the new Light in the morning. The word morning, from germanic morgen, is another Goddess name : Morgan LeFay. Morgan etymologically means born from the sea, the water of the new life being birthed, just like the Greek equivalent for Ishtar/Venus is Aphrodite, which also litterally means born from the sea.”
In joy and gratitude, please use this upcoming March Equinox to give respect to the Sun, PachaMama (Mother Earth), the Moon & stars, our higher selves/guardians, angels and Archangels, the Galactic Central Sun, our Star families, the Ascended Masters and the Agartha network within the Earth, and to celebrate this entrance into the planting or harvest seasons.
This upcoming equinox also happens to be on the same day as the Super Full Moon, which will be the last supermoon of the year.
The combination of the equinox and super full moon is going to amplify the Goddess energy even more, helping to dissolve all the primary anomaly remaining on the surface of the planet.
Therefore. we will use this opportunity to connect with the feminine Goddess presence and nurture qualities of love, compassion and tenderness to stabilize the transition and counteract the cruelty so prevalent on the surface of the planet, by doing the Goddess Meditation at the exact time of March Equinox on March 20th at 9:58 PM UTC.
The table below shows the time of this meditation for some important time zones:
|Wednesday March 20|
|02:58 pm||PDT||Los Angeles|
|05:58 pm||EDT||New York|
|06:58 pm||BRT||Rio de Janeiro|
|Thursday March 21|
You can check the time of the meditation for your local time zone here:
Here is the Facebook event for the March Equinox meditation:
And the links to the guided audio playlist for Goddess meditation in many languages:
Below are the instructions for Goddess meditation. The suggested duration for this meditation is 15 minutes.
1. Relax your mind and body by watching your breath for a few minutes.
2. Visualize a pillar of pink Light emanating from the Galactic Central Sun, going through your body to the center of the Earth. Keep this pillar of Light active for a few minutes. Then visualize a loving feminine presence in the shape of a beautiful Goddess descending from the sky and entering your physical body. This presence will harmonize your inner woman and make you more loving. Stay united with that presence for a while.
3. Visualize bright new spiritual future for humanity, with men and women in perfect understanding, with our society growing beyond need for wars and conflicts as all dark entities, physical and non-physical, are removed from our planet. Visualize all wounds of humanity being healed, all humanity being inspired and guided with everybody having their own connection with their own Soul and the Source in perfect balance of their inner male and female aspects.
4. Lift your hands above your head and begin to rotate your body clockwise
5. While doing that, sing mantra iiii (pronounced ee-ee) so that it vibrates throughout your body and visualize your body morphing into a brilliant pillar of Light, with millions of rainbow colored stars scattered within that pillar of Light
6. Keep singing the mantra and rotating. After a few minutes, drop your hands close to your body and continue rotating clockwise
7. While doing that, start singing mantra eeeaaa (eee is pronounced as e in “America” and NOT as e in “Venus”, and a is pronounced as a in “America”) so that it vibrates through your body and visualize a rainbow vortex of Light expanding from your heart outwards throughout the whole planet. Call upon the presence of your spiritual guides, Ascended masters, Pleiadians, angels, dolphins, twin souls, soulmates, soul families and other beings of Light.
8. Keep singing the mantra and rotating and stay in the presence of all those beings of Light for a while.
If you feel guided, you may also add the visualization of the pillar of Light emanating from the Cosmic Central Sun before visualizing the pillar of Light emanating from the Galactic Central Sun.
Victory of the Goddess!