Tension is escalating rapidly between nuclear-armed neighbors India and Pakistan after air combat between the rivals ended with the reported loss of aircraft by both nations.
The ongoing flare-up started on February 14 with the suicide bombing of Indian police troops in Kashmir, a divided region in the north that has been contested by Islamabad and New Delhi since 1947.
In light of that incident, we organized a special daily Buddhic Column Meditation at 4 PM UTC for Kashmir during the previous week.
|Indian raid targeted an area near the town of Balakot in the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan, which is located some 50km (32 miles) from the UN-mandated Line of Control (LoC) in Kashmir. This Line of Control serves as the de facto border in the disputed region. Source: https://www.rt.com/news/452540-india-pakistan-hostilities-escalate/|
Tensions between India and Pakistan flared up dramatically on Tuesday, after New Delhi sent a dozen of fighter jets to strike what it said were terrorist camps on Pakistani soil.
Then on Wednesday, both countries said they shot down each other’s fighter jets, with Pakistan capturing an Indian pilot a day after Indian warplanes struck inside Pakistan for the first time since a 1971 war.
There are also reports that ground forces from both countries have exchanged fire in more than a dozen locations.
Although both governments publicly stated they want to defuse the tensions, the situation may still escalate further and become a full-scale war between two nations with nuclear weapons.
Therefore, we are going to organize a daily meditation at 4:15 PM UTC for India and Pakistan to harmonize the situation. The time of this meditation is chosen so that more people in India, Pakistan and the rest of Asia can participate. We will be doing this meditation until the sitatuion is resolved peacefully.
You can convert UTC time zone to your local time zone here:
Here is the Facebook event for this meditation:
Instructions of this meditation: (Suggested time for this meditation is 15 minutes)
- Use your own technique to bring you to a relaxed state of consciousness
- State your intent to bring peace and healing to the situation in Inadia and Pakistan and especially, to the disputed region in Kashmir.
- Visualize a pillar of pink Light, emanating from the Galactic Central Sun and then descending down through your body.
- Visualize that Light flowing through your heart and then through your hands directly to everybody involved in the conflict between India and Pakistan , harmonizing everyone and bringing peace. Let that Light then flow onwards and heal all other conflicts worldwide.
- Ask the Goddess presence (divine feminine) to come through your body.
- Ask that Goddess presence to direct energies of peace and harmony to all unresolved situations regarding the Kashmir conflict and everyone involved in them. Let these energies then flow onwards and heal all other conflicts worldwide. Allow these energies to flow through your heart and then through your hands into this situation in Kashmir for a few minutes.
Goddess wants peace and peace it will be.
You can also create a Buddhic column above Kashmir during the special Buddhic Column Meditation at 4 PM UTC if you feel so guided. You can find the instructions and guided audio for the Buddhic Column Meditation in the link below:
This is the link to the Facebook event for this special Buddhic Column Meditation:
We also suggest to include this latest armed escalation in the daily Emergency Meditation at 2 PM UTC. Visualize all tensions completely dissolving and that a peaceful solution is achieved as soon as possible.
Victory of the Light!